Convergence’s management team and scientists will be attending the events below. If you would like to meet with a member of the team please contact us. .
- Convergence staff will be attending Collaborations in Ion Channel Drug Discovery 19 - 20 June 2014, Cambridge, UK.
- David Witty will be presenting at ON Helix Translating UK Scientific Excellence into Global Therapeutic Strategies organised by One Nucleus on July 2nd 2014, Cambridge, UK.
- Convergence Staff will be speaking at the Twelfth Eilat Conference On New Antiepileptic Drugs (EILAY XII) August 31 - September 3 2014, Madrid, Spain.
- Ged Giblin and David Witty will be presenting at the XXIII EFMC-ISMC International Symposium on Medicinal Chemistry September 6-11 2014, Lisbon, Portugal on the following topics:
"CNV1014802, a Novel Nav1.7 Selective State-Dependent Sodium Channel Blocker for the Treatment of Chronic Pain: From Discovery to Phase 2 Clinical Study" and
"Design and synthesis of orally active spirocyclic state-dependent NaV1.7 selective sodium channel blockers for treatment of pain"
- Convergence staff will be presenting at the 15th World Congress on Pain October 6-11 2014, San Francisco, California.