Convergence’s management team and scientists will be attending the events below. If you would like to meet with a member of the team please contact us.
- Convergence staff will be attending The British Pain Society’s Annual Scientific Meeting April 29 - May 1st 2014, Manchester, UK.
- Convergence staff will be attending Kinase 2014: past present and beyond 19 - 20 May 1st 2014, Cambridge, UK.
- Convergence staff will be speaking at the Fourth Biennial Epilepsy Pipeline Update Conference on June 5-7 2014, San Francisco, California.
- David Witty will be chairing a one day meeting on Efficient Methods for Hit ID organised by the SCI on June 11th 2014, London, UK.
- Convergence Staff will be speaking at the Twelfth Eilat Conference On New Antiepileptic Drugs (EILAY XII) August 31 - September 3 2014, Madrid, Spain.
- Ged Giblin and David Witty will be presenting at the XXIII EFMC-ISMC International Symposium on Medicinal Chemistry September 6-11 2014, Lisbon, Portugal on the following topics:
"Selective, State-Dependent Ion Channel Blockers for the Treatment of Neuropathic Pain: from Discovery to Phase 2 Clinical Study" and
"Design and synthesis of orally active spirocyclic state-dependent NaV1.7 selective sodium channel blockers for treatment of pain"
- Convergence staff will be presenting at the 15th World Congress on Pain October 6-11 2014, San Francisco, California.